Deferred Action For Parents
DEFERRED ACTION FOR PARENTS Attorney Rancho MIrage
Contact Us For Deferred Action for Parents Assistance
Request an Appointment
Frequently Asked QUESTIONS
When can I apply for this benefit?
- Implementation of Deferred Action for Parents of U.S. Citizen and Permanent Resident Children: Approximately 180 days from November 20, 2014, which is May 2015
How do I qualify for Deferred Action for Parents (DAPA)?
- Have been in the country since January 1, 2010
- Do not have a serious misdemeanor or criminal record;
- Must currently have a son or daughter who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (green card holder);
- You must be currently in the U.S.;
What can I do now to prepare before the program starts and why should I?
- Proof that you have been in the country since January 1, 2010
- Proof of U.S. citizen or permanent resident children
- Proof that you have no criminal record or your criminal record