Immigration Waiver Attorney
Immigration Waiver Attorney rANCHO mIRAGE
Why choose our office to process your Waiver?
- We take the time to interview each aspect of your life and the family members
- We research each aspect of case law that will assist you
- We work with you in every detail of your story to prepare your statements
- We surround your case with studies, statistics, and experts to support your hardship.
Request an Appointment
ACT NOW – USCIS begins to Allow Additional Applicants for Provisional Waiver Process
What are the changes from the previous rule?
- You can now apply if you have an approved family-based or employment-based immigrant petitions;
- Legal permanent resident spouses or parents are now included as qualifying relatives for purposes of establishing extreme hardship.
When can I apply under the new rule?
Frequently Asked questions
How do I know if I need a waiver?
- The person entered the country illegally or remained in the U.S. after your visa has expired
- The person was convicted of a serious crime
- The person was deported from the United States in the past